Welcome to DSPL 2
DSPL is a Hertfordshire-wide partnership approach where parents, carers, staff in early years settings and schools, further education colleges, local authority officers and representatives from other agencies, work together as part of an Area Group, to ensure that there is a range of provision and support services available in their local community.
This website provides information published by Stevenage DSPL Area Group 2.
The Stevenage DSPL 2 website is frequently updated so come back often to keep yourself up to date with what’s on offer.
- DSPL2 Parent/Carer Newsletter September 2021
- SPACE Lending Service
- Helpful resources to use at home.content/uploads/2020/04/Paired-Reading.pdf”] […]
- Useful resources for Parents/Carers to use at home.
- Covid-19All of the services are working to improve remote working so that children and families are able to access the support. […]
Mental Health Support Leaflets – Anne Freud National Centre for Children and Families
* Clicking on the images below will navigate to the leaflets stored on the Anna Freud website.
Next Board Meeting
Calendar Dates for Parents/Carers
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Monday, repeating until July 18, 2022
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Monday, repeating until July 11, 2022
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until June 28, 2022
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until July 12, 2022