Welcome to DSPL 2
DSPL is a Hertfordshire-wide partnership approach where parents, carers, staff in early years settings and schools, further education colleges, local authority officers and representatives from other agencies, work together as part of an Area Group, to ensure that there is a range of provision and support services available in their local community.
This website provides information published by Stevenage DSPL Area Group 2.
The Stevenage DSPL 2 website is frequently updated so come back often to keep yourself up to date with what’s on offer.
Intended outcome: The Class Teacher and staff will use strategies within the classroom and for the playground in order to enable the child to function successfully during the school day. Click here to read more…
* A triage panel in place to decide whether Tier 2 or 3 is appropriate.
* Build capacity in schools and offer strategies.
* Support tailored to the requirements of each receiving school. Click here to read more & to download referral form
- SPACE Lending Service
- Helpful resources to use at home.content/uploads/2020/04/Paired-Reading.pdf”] […]
- Useful resources for Parents/Carers to use at home.
- Covid-19All of the services are working to improve remote working so that children and families are able to access the support. […]
- Third Edition of your Parent/Carer NewsletterThis is the second edition of the parent/carer Newsletter, this will be sent out on a monthly basis. This will help keep everyone within the DSPL2 Area ( Stevenage, Aston, Bennington, Datchworth, Gravely, Knebworth and Walkern) informed of upcoming events and useful information. It also provides […]
Mental Health Support Leaflets – Anne Freud National Centre for Children and Families
* Clicking on the images below will navigate to the leaflets stored on the Anna Freud website.