Welcome to DSPL 2
DSPL is a Hertfordshire-wide partnership approach where parents, carers, staff in early years settings and schools, further education colleges, local authority officers and representatives from other agencies, work together as part of an Area Group, to ensure that there is a range of provision and support services available in their local community.
This website provides information published by Stevenage DSPL Area Group 2.
The Stevenage DSPL 2 website is frequently updated so come back often to keep yourself up to date with what’s on offer.
Intended outcome: The Class Teacher and staff will use strategies within the classroom and for the playground in order to enable the child to function successfully during the school day. Click here to read more…
* A triage panel in place to decide whether Tier 2 or 3 is appropriate.
* Build capacity in schools and offer strategies.
* Support tailored to the requirements of each receiving school. Click here to read more & to download referral form
- Second Edition of your Parent/Carer NewsletterThis is the second edition of the parent/carer Newsletter, this will be sent out on a monthly basis. This will help keep everyone within the DSPL2 Area ( Stevenage, Aston, Bennington, Datchworth, Gravely, Knebworth and Walkern) informed of upcoming events and useful information. It also provides […]
- HAND PostersPlease click to see some posters explaining what HAND does. […]
- First Edition of your Parent/Carer NewsletterThis is the first edition of the parent/ Carer Newsletter, this will be sent out on a monthly basis. This will help keep everyone within the DSpl2 Area ( Stevenage, Aston, Bennington, Datchworth, Gravely, Knebworth and Walkern) informed of upcoming events and useful information. It also provides some useful links to advice services and support fro both Children/ young People and Parents/ Carers. […]
- Please help us to update HAND NewsAlong with the recent re branding of HAND and other SEND services, HAND news will be changing and merging with the SEND eNews for professionals. Please help to develop HAND and tell us in this quick survey here what you would like to read about. […]
- Parent Network support, information & learning drop in sessions for parents caring for children and young people with any additional needs, chronic health condition and/or disabilityFrancine and Lesley @ Families in Focus CIC have a wealth of relevant experience in working with families, children and adults. They believe confident connected parenting leads to happy, motivated children helping families getting the best out of life. Francine worked for many years as a counsellor of both adults and children and Lesley in education with children and young people at high risk of exclusion from school. They are compassionate, respectful qualified and experienced facilitators who share their knowledge with clarity, sensitivity and energy mixed with an infectious sense of fun. They run a huge range of training courses for parents. Please keep a look out on the DSPL 2 website as well as the on the Families in Focus website www.familiesinfocus.co.uk […]
Mental Health Support Leaflets – Anne Freud National Centre for Children and Families
* Clicking on the images below will navigate to the leaflets stored on the Anna Freud website.
Next Board Meeting
All Calendar Dates
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Thursday, repeating until June 27, 2019
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until July 4, 2019
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Friday, repeating until July 12, 2019