Welcome to DSPL 2
DSPL is a Hertfordshire-wide partnership approach where parents, carers, staff in early years settings and schools, further education colleges, local authority officers and representatives from other agencies, work together as part of an Area Group, to ensure that there is a range of provision and support services available in their local community.
This website provides information published by Stevenage DSPL Area Group 2.
The Stevenage DSPL 2 website is frequently updated so come back often to keep yourself up to date with what’s on offer.
Intended outcome: The Class Teacher and staff will use strategies within the classroom and for the playground in order to enable the child to function successfully during the school day. Click here to read more…
* A triage panel in place to decide whether Tier 2 or 3 is appropriate.
* Build capacity in schools and offer strategies.
* Support tailored to the requirements of each receiving school. Click here to read more & to download referral form
- EARLY TALK courseEARLY TALK course - Is your child aged 18 months to 2 ½ years? Do you have questions about your child’s speech and/or language skills? Would you like top tips on how to support your child’s speech and language development? Want to know how to boost your child’s communication skills?...click title for poster... […]
- Hertfordshire Children’s Speech and Language Therapy Service NewsletterHertfordshire Children’s Speech and Language Therapy Service Newsletter - As we head rapidly towards the end of term, we are pleased to share some key service information with you. You will note the link to our annual school’s survey – please do let us have your feedback; it is important to us... click title to read more... […]
- Children and Young People’s Speech and language Advice LineChildren and Young People's Speech and language Advice Line - 01992 823093 - Click on image to view poster. […]
- Second Edition of your Parent/Carer NewsletterThis is the second edition of the parent/carer Newsletter, this will be sent out on a monthly basis. This will help keep everyone within the DSPL2 Area ( Stevenage, Aston, Bennington, Datchworth, Gravely, Knebworth and Walkern) informed of upcoming events and useful information. It also provides […]
- HAND PostersPlease click to see some posters explaining what HAND does. […]
Mental Health Support Leaflets – Anne Freud National Centre for Children and Families
* Clicking on the images below will navigate to the leaflets stored on the Anna Freud website.
Next Board Meeting
All Calendar Dates
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Thursday, repeating until November 7, 2019
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until October 17, 2019