Parents Notice Board
- SPACE Lending Service
- Helpful resources to use at home.content/uploads/2020/04/Paired-Reading.pdf”] […]
- Useful resources for Parents/Carers to use at home.
- Covid-19All of the services are working to improve remote working so that children and families are able to access the support. […]
- Third Edition of your Parent/Carer NewsletterThis is the second edition of the parent/carer Newsletter, this will be sent out on a monthly basis. This will help keep everyone within the DSPL2 Area ( Stevenage, Aston, Bennington, Datchworth, Gravely, Knebworth and Walkern) informed of upcoming events and useful information. It also provides […]
- SENDIASSWe have just released a new Guest Blog to our Local Offer website Hertfordshire’s SENDIASS is a free service that provides confidential and impartial information, advice and support on issues related to SEND for parents of children and young people up to the age of 25. In this blog post […]
- Hertfordshire Children’s Speech and Language Therapy Service NewsletterHertfordshire Children’s Speech and Language Therapy Service Newsletter - As we head rapidly towards the end of term, we are pleased to share some key service information with you. You will note the link to our annual school’s survey – please do let us have your feedback; it is important to us... click title to read more... […]
- Children and Young People’s Speech and language Advice LineChildren and Young People's Speech and language Advice Line - 01992 823093 - Click on image to view poster. […]
- HAND PostersPlease click to see some posters explaining what HAND does. […]
- First Edition of your Parent/Carer NewsletterThis is the first edition of the parent/ Carer Newsletter, this will be sent out on a monthly basis. This will help keep everyone within the DSpl2 Area ( Stevenage, Aston, Bennington, Datchworth, Gravely, Knebworth and Walkern) informed of upcoming events and useful information. It also provides some useful links to advice services and support fro both Children/ young People and Parents/ Carers. […]
- Please help us to update HAND NewsAlong with the recent re branding of HAND and other SEND services, HAND news will be changing and merging with the SEND eNews for professionals. Please help to develop HAND and tell us in this quick survey here what you would like to read about. […]
- Parent Network support, information & learning drop in sessions for parents caring for children and young people with any additional needs, chronic health condition and/or disabilityFrancine and Lesley @ Families in Focus CIC have a wealth of relevant experience in working with families, children and adults. They believe confident connected parenting leads to happy, motivated children helping families getting the best out of life. Francine worked for many years as a counsellor of both adults and children and Lesley in education with children and young people at high risk of exclusion from school. They are compassionate, respectful qualified and experienced facilitators who share their knowledge with clarity, sensitivity and energy mixed with an infectious sense of fun. They run a huge range of training courses for parents. Please keep a look out on the DSPL 2 website as well as the on the Families in Focus website www.familiesinfocus.co.uk […]
- Space Support GroupSPACE is a charity supporting Parents/Carers in Hertfordshire of children and young people on the Autistic Spectrum, ADHD or related conditions. Meet Second Monday of the month (term time only) 10.00 am - 12.00pm. Peartree Spring Primary School, Hydean Way, Stevenage, Herts, SG2 9GG. Please access the community room via the side of the school. Parents do not have to sign in at the main school entrance. […]
- Angel Support GroupAngels Support Group was formed in response to families in the community in desperate need of support for themselves and their children. All of our volunteers have children with either ADHD or an autistic spectrum disorder and are committed to providing a resource that people will find both useful […]
Families In Focus A complete guide to parenting children with ALL special educational needs.
April 20 @ 9:30 am - June 29 @ 11:00 am
Families Feeling Safe course for Mums, Dads and Carers on Protective Behaviours.
April 21 @ 7:30 pm - May 26 @ 9:00 pm
ADD-vance Parent Course Booking Form
See the Calendar for upcoming courses or…Click Here to Download Booking Form