During Covid- 19, we are working and putting together a new remote offer and this is likely to include:
- a professionals help line where they can access support;
- a parent help line as above;
- parent access to support if that is key to the child's well being,
- remote access for children to therapeutic support through google chats; Zoom or telephone;
- a children's art or dramatherapy group that happens weekly
- parent training forums and include online professional training as needed.
At this time we could include a focus on children who are at risk of becoming NEET and how to support children and families coming back to school after lockdown.