All support in Tier 1 needs to be in place to receive support from Tier 2.
Behaviour partnership - A robust and succinct service for our primary schools
* A triage panel in place to decide whether Tier 2 or 3 is appropriate.
* Build capacity in schools and offer strategies.
* Support tailored to the requirements of each receiving school
* Four hub schools are Featherstone Wood, Camps Hill, Fairlands and Peartree Spring. The schools will provide 12 sessions (each) across DSPL2 schools per year.
* Hub schools are not experts but have a broad range of experience and strategies to support appropriate behaviour in the classroom and playground and have supported within their own school.
* Support is NOT for individual children or staff but supports a holistic approach within school.
* Support may include:
* Generic support and behaviour advice for teachers, TA’s, MSA’s. * Reviewing policy and current practice. * Resources to support positive behaviour. * Visits to the hub school. * Basic training MSA’s, LSA’s. * Peer observations. * Strategies for positive behaviour management, whole class input, transition times. * Resource pack. * Tier 2 Website support
* Prior to making a referral for Tier 3 support schools must have completed the following:
* Professional/ external agency advice
* Begun to collate EHCP evidence or application in process
* Whole school approach to De-escalation
* Shown clear engagement with families.