- This event has passed.
A Complete Guide to Parenting Children with ANY Special Education Need
April 25 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00pm on Thursday, repeating until July 4, 2019
This course is free to any parent living in Hertfordshire and caring for a primary aged child awaiting diagnosis or with a diagnosis of Autism, ADHD, etc.
Lesley & Francine are parents and experienced & qualified trainers.
- Gain greater understanding and answer the question, ‘Why does my child do that?’
- Learn a range of strategies & solutions, to better manage behaviours that challenge.
- Gain more understanding of anger triggers and strategies to reduce angry meltdowns.
- Learn how to support siblings living with a sister/brother with additional needs/challenging behaviours.
- Learn communication techniques to reduce ‘emotional traffic jams’ and improve your child’s emotional wellbeing and regulation
- Techniques to manage stress, conflict and so much more….